Friday 2 July 2021

Fuses of the Folly - I was Con"fused' !

 So, a few posts ago I said that the object I found was a bottle stopper.  Well I lied, I found out last night (after watching a bottle digging show) that it is a plug fuse from the 1940's.

                                                          125V glass plug fuse


It's a pity, it was until last night my only beautiful glass bottle stopper.


                                                       An old 'school' electrical fuse box

                                                        

This isn't a pic from the fuse box at my house, I'm sure my fuse box is almost as old as this one😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Boy and his Dad saved rare tiles from Old Tsessebe House

Jeppe Old Boy, Mark Thomas grew up in Friedenheim (Old Tsessebe House).  His father Mr. D. Thomas was a past Deputy Principal and past Head ...