Sunday 25 July 2021

Films or parts of films shot at Jeppe High School for Boys

I decided that it would be awesome to document all the movies that have been filmed at Jeppe Boys.

I'm sure there have been more, but here are some of the movies and series that I have found.                        





Let me know if you know of more.


I found this series, filmed in 1982.  I loved this, it shows how the school looked 40 years ago! 


Brenthouse




Leading Lady



There is a scene filmed in the Payne Hall

Queen of Katwe



There are several scenes filmed in various locations at Jeppe High School for Boys

a scene filmed in the Payne Hall

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2016/10/20/lupita-nyongo-and-david-oyelowo-bring-magentic-charge-to-queen-o/



Buried Alive


Filmed in 1989, released in 1990

https://www.ihorrordb.com/people/83673/arnold-vosloo



Click on the link below to watch the trailer











/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Boy and his Dad saved rare tiles from Old Tsessebe House

Jeppe Old Boy, Mark Thomas grew up in Friedenheim (Old Tsessebe House).  His father Mr. D. Thomas was a past Deputy Principal and past Head ...